Monday, April 5, 2010

Lesson 3: Mind Mapping can simplifies your personal life's structure


notes: "Hey I'm back to my blogging desk! How are you?"

Can you see that British guy who is looking at you? He is Tony Buzan. He is probably best known for his book, Use Your Head. However he also famous for his modern mind mapping techniques although the idea was inspired by Alfred Korzybski's. He got inspired from somebody else 'thing' that origins inside their HEAD.

*amuses*

See? Another art form of manipulation.

In general, mind mapping was a good technique that we could use it in any works to represent our ideas, task or other items linked to and arranged around a central key word or idea.


therefore...


Seriously, all this time I have been using mind mapping for the sake of essay writing and that's it. But now I have implied the techniques into my personal life structure which you can refer to the mind map I've created below.


Yours,
Shahfizal

No comments:

Post a Comment